PostSubject: Re: character creation   Tue Jul 29, 2008 6:25 pm

Name: Raishu Ketsoutu
Class: vizard
Appearance:
Fighting Style: flash step zipping around and slashing from behind
Zanpakuto: vlasharu
Sealed state: a scimitar
Initial release: a large scythe
Final Release: i turn in to a vampire that moves so fast I can almost not be seen with a large scythe
Strengths: speed, power, fast reflexes, regeneration
Weaknesses: blinding light, stray stones, wooden stakes
Dislikes: steak, people who are faster than me.
Favorite food (optional) ramen
Least favorite food (optional) green beans
Back to top Go down
Kimimaro

PostSubject: bleach   Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:34 pm

Bankai behin character
Name:Kimimaro Yagami
Class: Shinigami squad captian.
Appearance: White blind folded and always serious.
Fighting Style:Shoalin tiger and eagle.
Zanpakuto:i dont no it in Japanese(thousand rose petals)
Sealed state:Katana with ancient markings and a green grip.
Initial release:Silver aura that forms it into a whip.
Abilities:Wrath(lanches a green blad towards the enemy.)
Energy lance(green lance lanches)
Life strangle(strangles the life from your enemy)
Final Release:Thousands of silver rose petals and a strong silver winds which can slice a body in half.
Thousand rose petal impale
Howling banshee gust(a gust of wind cuts your enemy apart)
Storm of the hell flower(a storm of white rose petals shreds your enemy)
Strengths:His speed and intellect plus his bankai.
Back to top Go down
Tobii Uc

PostSubject: bleach   Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:34 pm

Bankai behind character
Name:Tobii Uchiah
Class: Shinigami squad captian
Appearance: Completely covered in black clothing.
Fighting Style:Shoalin Monkey and Panther
Zanpakuto:i dont no in Japanese( Hell's abomonation)
Sealed state:Katana with a snake like keychain on the end of a purple string
Initial release:A Katana with bigger blade with a leach mouth by the handgaurd
Abilities:Poisin cut
Venom arrow
Life syphon(sucks enemies life)
Final Release:A giant Abomination leech like creature with tentecles and venumous breath.
Abilities:Venomous Barrage(Multipule blasts of poison)
devouring poisin( gases that can disintigrate
Strengths:Bankai and his intellect and his high resistents to pain
Back to top Go down
Tobii Uc

PostSubject: bleach   Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:38 pm

[/img]

this is pic of my character
Tobii Uchiah
Back to top Go down
????

PostSubject: bleach   Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:48 pm

wer do i learn to prounounce these japanese words in english
Back to top Go down
SOninja

PostSubject: RE: Character   Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:26 pm

Name: Sakamoto, Hikaru
Class: Arrancar (ex-Espada), Shinigami (he's a good guy now! Very Happy)
Appearance: A similar hairstyle to Toushiro Hitsugaya, yet Hikaru has more hair coming down to the face. The color of his hair is white, his eyes, sapphire. He still wears the traditional Espada outfit, and would be ranked number 2 of all Espada. His height would be the average height of any 14 year old. (5''6 or something right? I forget about them old days).
Abilities: Shunpo (Flash step), Steal spiritual energy. (Baishin sapped Ichigo's spiritual energy to become much stronger, so Hikaru's is something like that)
Zanpakuto: Hikari to Kage (Light and Shadow)
Sealed state: A regular-looking Katana, yet with a white-ish glow and a yin-yang stone at the hilt.
Initial release: Yin-yang stone is glowing and the sword becomes longer.
Final Release: The katana splits in two, becoming two long swords. One bearing a yin stone and the other, a yang stone. (Holy katana and dark katana) Ribbons fall from the hilt, both red. The "Hikari" katana, is black, with a white hilt, and a visible white glow. The "Kage" katana, is white, a black hilt, and a visible dark-reddish glow. (pretty ironic huh?)
Bankai Ability: Gives wings (white one and a black one) outfit becomes a total black robe with white designs. Hair grows out long, still white (grows like ... Grimmjow's release thing Razz).
Kyuuten ame (Heaven's rain) -- Light shines and blinds as rain falls down which feels much like swords jabbing into you.
Keibatsu (Judgement) -- Somewhat like "getsuga tenshou" except one is holy and the other, dark. Yeah... two come out... Sexay!
Kagemusha (Shadow Warrior) -- Becomes fully dark and strength is increased by three times. (slows down)
Sankuchuari (Inner Sanctuary) -- Becomes fully light and speed is increased by three times. (becomes weaker)
Kuikorosu (to devour) -- Sword vanishes and reiatsu builds up in fingers/nails. Extremely deadly, can sap out energy out of you much faster, and is strong.
Matsugo (hour of death) -- A secret art, never to be used, can instantly kill an opponent, stop time and destroy your enemy, he can't do ANYTHING about it!
Strengths: An impressive amount of speed and strength.
Weaknesses: A kick to the crotch (if unexpected), being gullible (don't get him mad!!), sad people, tough girls (cause you can't hit back >.>)
Likes: Girls, (go call him a ped0 Very Happy) food, sleeping, parties, just peace and fun.
Dislikes: Fat chicks, Vegemite, getting hurt, violence... sort of.
Personality: Likes to fool around, easy going and CAN be gay or perverted for fun. When times for seriousness, he WILL be serious, more serious than you think. Pretty dumb when he's fooling around and trying to be weak.
Forms: Masked by the ... mask and strength, speed, and endurance are increased amazingly.

Background (Uhh, this is all fake, I made up a BUNCH of crap that never happened in Bleach, and never will, I just have an imagination<3): (FIRST PERSON) Ah, yes, I remember it like it's yesterday. My family was going crazy about their new "cute baby boy". Of course.. I didn't mind. But I was your average brat. I've been known to be mischievous, yet everyone is still in love with me!
I hate that... But what I hate the most, is my fifth birthday. Yep.. That day... Where Sakamoto, Hikaru died. Everything seemed fine, until loud rumblings in the town began to shake houses. Immediate action was taken, as an emergency shout out was made. "HOLLOW, HOLLOW!!!" Instantly, the man was crushed, and in my eyes, was a Menos Grande. '.. He's the only one except me who can see it?' I said this because my family was just standing there, amazed at the crush of the man. I looked at my family, the last time, and I blanked out. I wake up, which seems like a second, but I know I was killed. Afraid and lonely, I made my way to a castle, Las Noches. Greeted by Arrancar, they picked me up. "Human, human!" they would shout. They showed much gratitude and kept saying "the experiment!" No idea what they were talking about, I carried on, happy I was living. But I still missed my family... A little less than two years, I was transformed. A mask placed on my head (somewhat like Ulqourria's and Nel's) and powers born inside of me. I was amazed how much power I had, as the Espada did. Slowly but surely, I earned my place at the table. At the age of 9, I was Espada 6, and slowly making my way up. Slowly... I learned the evil of the Vasto Lords and I also began dark... everyday, I could feel that I was. Finally, at 13, I was ranked second Espada, growing stronger everyday. I ran away from Hueco Mundo, unable to bear the evil, afraid I would soon turn completely evil, I didn't like the sound of it. I made my way to Sereitei, and then Soul Society. Approached by new people, I was hated, completely, however Yama-jii saw light and potential in me. Now I am in Squad 7, the Vice-captain, and accepted and yet still hated. Yamamoto says my zankpakutou is unique. I turned evil, because of the Arrancar, yet it changed, because I changed, turning back to the light. Therefore, I am mixed, good and bad. It's kinda fun when hollow aren't sure if I'm on their side... Nihon keizai no Hikari to Kage!!
Back to top Go down
Huricane

PostSubject: Re: character creation   Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:06 pm

Name: Kageharu Noiroka
Class: Arrancar; Future Espada #4
Apperance: Wears a robe similar to Aizen but with a blue sash instead of red, Hair similar to Ichigo but longer and pitch black.Mask is a Green claw acoss his left check(on his face hot his butt XD) that looks like a demon hand. Not a very large bulid but a lot stronger,physically, than most of the Espada.
Fighting style: Backhand, Right handed
Zanpakuto: Normal Longsword, Hilt is in the form of a a wilting flower(The Guard looks like shark teeth are coming out of the sword)
Zan.Name: OniKage( Demon's Shadow)
Release: Rend Flesh and Bone, Onikage!!
Final Release: Two giant claws cover his hands and armor on his chest looks llike a human ribcage. His head is covered in a oni mask and his back has spikes coming out of it. Has greaves on his forearms and legs.
Strengths: Sword Fighting Style and physical strength.
Weakness:Kido or any form of Soulreaper magic.
Dislikes: Not fighting at his full power, Uliqiorra, people woh pick on the weak

Story: During his life he was a Nice guy in general but if you stepped nito anyform of fight with him you would lose. born in Karakura town, he was a stude3nt at the high school with a natural feel for martial arts and swordplay. Even the teachers couldn't beat him. He was kwown as the Demon of Karakura High. One day in the ring, after scholl, he was fighting with a bunch of giys in the grade higher than him. He beat them all but one of them wasn't about to lose. He grabed a real sword from his friend who was there and impaled Kageharu. Kageharu saw this as an invitation to fight at his full potential and grabed the sword with his own hand and ripped it out the side of his chest. He then killed the rest of the students who fought with him. After the fight he died shortly after form blood loss and his soul was attached to the shool gym. This was the only place he felt at home and the first place he fought with his full power. After about three years there he was getting tired of waiting for someone else to fight so he started wandering around town for something to do. When he noticed a SoulReaper in trouble he felt obligied to help. He took the SoulReaper's Zanpakuto and lopped off one of the hollows hand's. He turned his head to tell the soulrepaer to run but the hollow impaled him though the chest and turned him into a hollow. Not wanting to kill innocent people, he killed the other hollow and disappered into Hueco mundo. Because of his skills he aprreaed already as an Adjuducas. He wandered Hueco Mundo for about 3 months, killing off any hollows who tought he might be a good lunch until he came to Las Noches. He encoutered Aizen Soskue who promised him power greater than he couldve had as a human. Naturally he accpeted. 3 months later he awoke as an Arrancar. Aizen complimented him on his abilities and asigned him to Uliquiorra as partof his Fracion. He learned a few things from and about Uliqiorra. He learned everything about Soulreapers, Hollows and the Soul Society. He learned what he had become but he was content with it as long he could fight. He leanred in detail that Uliquiorra has a lot of power but dosen't use it. This just pisses Kageharu. He talked to aizen about tking Uliquiorra's position and says Uliquiorra's death woukld be a mojor loss and until he was certain that someone could take his place he forbid Kageharu form attacking Uliquiorra for his position. instead he trained by fighting with Nnoitra and Grimggow until he was Uliquiorra's equal in every aspect.He's merely waiting for the time to strike. His Cero is a shade of silver.

P.S: If the names are the same than it isn't just coincidence. I am the guy who made Fujimoto Shinichi as well as Kageharu.
Back to top Go down
Huricane

PostSubject: Re: character creation   Sun Jan 25, 2009 5:48 pm

Note:

Arrancar say their release in spanish so this would be what he say's:

Desgarrar carne y hueso, Demon de Sombra! (Rend Flesh and Bone, Demon's Shadow)

P.S: Same guy as before
Back to top Go down
harkensaw

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-01-28

PostSubject: char creation   Wed Jan 28, 2009 11:23 am

Name:Raito Tensou AKA:The Lightning God

Class:Arrancar/Quincy

Apperence:
also wears a Stray Captian Cloak

Fighting Style:Vaapad, Longbow

Zanpakuto:Kurai Denkou

Sealed State:Katana

Initial Realese:Katana Blade with a Cutlass guard and a Black Diamond on the hilt.

Shikai:Hurls a barrage of lightningbolts at the enemy or scattered in different places.

Bankai:Summons a Thunderhead Stormcloud of which Riato has complelte control over this cloud.

Abilitys:Manipulating Lightning
Cheating Death
Shapeshifting

Forms:Bankai Form:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Shichibi-no-Youko

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-26

PostSubject: Character   Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:21 am

Name: Kiryn Himura
Class: Shinigami
Appearance:White Hair (in Madara Uchiha's Style, except for two pony tails that reach his mid back), His eyes are a greenish-blue colour, he is around 5ft9, he has a slim build, he wears the standard uniform for a Captain, after Aizen had experimented on him a bit he has two white wolf ears and seven white wolf-like tails
Squad: Third (Captain)
Fighting Style: Ataro
Hand to Hand Combat Style: He uses Aikido, he has also started to learn the basics of Shunko from Yoruichi
Zanpakuto: Amaterasu
Release Thrase: Illuminate the Dawn (Yoake, Amaterasu wo Tera Shimasu)
Sealed state: A black, thin Wakizashi with a White ribbon protruding from the pommel
Initial release: Turns into a pure white Naginata, that has a blade at each tip
Abilities: Cleanse (Both blades produce a white flame that harms the soul instead of the body, Kiryn can control the flames with his mind to a limited degree)
Final Release: His Naginata turns into a 200ft tall wolf made out of the white flames that has a body that is 300ft long and seven tails that are each 400ft long, Kiryn himself gains large wings that are made out of his white fire
Abilities:
Purgatory (Each tail becomes a whip of white flame that becomes 700ft long, if one of the whips touch an individual with a high spiritual pressure then the person will be incinerated)
Kiryn can produce and control the white flames as long as he is in physical contact with Amaterasu, he can control the flames as if it is a part of his body, his wings allow him to fly
Amaterasu will protect him to the best of her ability
Strengths: He is a Flash Step Master, He is competent at using Kido, he has amazing strength and Stamina, He is perceptive and a fairly decent strategist
Weaknesses: He is easily angered, has a tendecy to keep on fighting even if the enemy has givern up and is very stubborn once he gets an idea into his head
Likes: Amaterasu, Hanging with his friends, Practising his Kido, Chilled Sake
Dislikes: Traitors, Uptight People
Favorite food: Chicken Teriyaki
Least favorite food: Ramen
History: Not much is known about Kiryn, the only thing that is known is that shortly before becoming a Captain he was experimented on by Aizen for an unknown purpose

Last edited by Shichibi-no-Youko on Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:11 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gilgamesh

Registration date : 2009-03-27

PostSubject: Re: character creation   Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:53 am

Name: Akiyama Anmoku
Age: 2,100 shingami years (in human world, appears about 20ish)
Class: Shinigami rogue
Appearance: a way shinier hair do than ikkaku. wears altered shingami robes that hide his true spiritual power. 6ft 2, has ever-changing eye colour (hazel->orange->brown->grey->green) medium build.
Squad: 6th division, former captain
Fighting Style: Kenjutsu, battojutsu and ninjutsu
Zanpakuto: ooki na rebiyatan (great leviathan)
Release Thrase: subetewo haikyo nishimasu (reduce all to ruins)
Sealed state: a masamune (swordssmith, not sephi's) katana with alchemical symbol for air upon guard. golden hilt with dragon head molded at bottom.
Initial release: changes into a giant shuriken, with gold inlaid wings on each blade.
Abilities: creates wind shears in trail after being thrown, and can be moved around by controlling wind.
Final Release: Rebiyatan is released and appears as a giant white leviathan (duh) with golden wings. has 500ft wingspan (main wings), 250ft fore wings, 100ft dorsal wings, 50ft rear wings, 1,500metre long body, height is 25metres
Abilities: Can control wind
can consume other bankai creature and temporarily use their power
can summon tornados and whirlwinds to knock opponent flying
spews gales from mouth

Strengths:
like Ike (F emblem) he fights for his friends, he is a natural leader, which is why he was captain. a comapssionate fighter, he will not kill any shinigami, vizard or quincy
Weaknesses:
is rash sometimes and over looks things. forgets rather easily
Dislikes: hollows, spiteful people, society(not soul s), and anything which gets in his way
Favorite food: fish and chips
Least favorite food: anything deliberately mega-healthy and green
History:
Was former captain until Aizen framed urahara. he then fled shortly afterwards to the human world where he assumed the role of an everyday person. Hanging with 2 other rogue shingamis, a quincy and one shingami who has not left soul society. he freuently visits uraharas shop to train and to help create experiments. Akiyama has vowed to stop Aizen and his regicide plans
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Doragon

PostSubject: bleach creation   Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:17 am

[strike]

name:Doragon(japanese for dragon)
class:Vaizard
appearance:open jacket,red hair,black sword
fighting style:samurai
zanpaktou:Kaji Tenma
sealed state:dont know what this is
initial release:same
final release:still
strengths:flame
weakness:water
favorite food:meat
least favorite food:vegetables
Back to top Go down
Frozen4o

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-20

PostSubject: Re: character creation   Mon May 11, 2009 12:57 pm

Name: frozen4o
Class: Vizard, Arrancar
Appearance:
Fighting Style Ataro
Zanpakuto Kuragia Akuma(Dark Scythe Demon)
Sealed state:katana
Initial release:"Reap the Soul". In Shikai, it takes the form of a Scythe which can be used to grasp a hold of your dark powers, it can also slice people inside and out! Your dark abilities allow you to reach into your enemy's head and arrange it however you please.
Final Release:still use the scythe but u gain the zanpaktou's demon wings and its tail. While your shikai is very powerful, in this form you can also take on the power to travel through dementions(like Nova). Are you on Azien's side? Anyway its bankai name is "Kura Aidagai Akuma"(Dark Demention Scythe Demon).
Strengths idk evrything XD
Weaknesses maybe ummm chappy lol XD
Likes himself
Dislikes evry 1 else
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazimodo

PostSubject: Re: character creation   Sat Jun 06, 2009 12:46 am

name:Kazimo
class:vizard/soul reaper
appearance:(open look at avatar)
fighting style:one hand sword fight
zanpaktou:Izuzuki
sealed state:normal zanpaktou
initial release:Joust
final release:Awaken through the eye
strengths:elements
weakness:kido

normal state

Shikia state

Bankia state

Vizard state

Final Vizard State
Back to top Go down
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: character creation   Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:43 am

Name: Toph Dragelious
Class: Soul Reaper
Appearance: I am no good at describing people, but he looks like Caim from Drakengard, but wearing normal soul reaper cloths
Squad: Second Division, vice captain, being considered for captain rank as he can use Bankai, but has not truly mastered it
Fighting Style: uses a hand to hand combat style that is very similar to Aikido, but has several moves from other styles like Muay Thai
Zanpakuto: Fushiha (means Leaf Knuckle)
Release phrase: Throw
Sealed state: plain unadorned Wakizashi,
Initial release: looks like the metal part of Link’s silver gauntlets from OoT, but has a small green jewel in the shape of a leaf on the back of it instead of a red gem, it also has no cloth bits, so the metal is grafted onto his skin and cannot be removed unless the arm itself is removed or the Shikai is released, one of the gauntlets are on each arm
Abilities: Fushiha’s Shikai give the ability to control all kinetic energy within one foot of any part of Toph’s body, this includes inside his body. This gives Toph the ability to increase the reach and power of his Aikido, block attacks by taking away or reversing their kinetic energy and even patch his body together from injuries by, for example, hold blood inside the body and keep broken bones in place, but this is not a true healing and to put it bluntly, hurts like nobody’s business
Final Release: the metal parts of Fushiha disappear, leaving just the leaf jewels on the back of his hands, while a third leaf jewel appears on the centre of his forehead
Abilities: Fushiha’s Bankai gives Toph the ability to sense and completely control all kinetic energy within one mile of his position, he can literally crush the enemy’s heart inside their body from a thousand yards
Strengths: is a master of hand to hand combat and shunpo
Weaknesses: average skills in fighting with a sword and sucks at kido
Dislikes: hollows, Marechiyo Omaeda(Dragon took his rank) and the bane known as paperwork
Favourite food: Devon Sandwiches
Least favourite food: vegetarian pizza
History: Toph’s early history is not all that interesting, he barely passed the academy because of his poor skills in sword fighting and kido, and was only picked to enter the second division because the second division needed to take in so many students, and all the other divisions had taken in their quota of students. It was only once Toph achieved shikai, that he started to raise through the ranks, and during his time as a third seat he was lucky enough to find a Bankai doll left behind by Urahara.
Back to top Go down
canji kurosaki

Registration date : 2009-06-14

PostSubject: Re: character creation   Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:14 pm

name: Canji Kurosaki
class: Shinigami/Arrancar
apperance
zanpaktou: Hyorin Zangetsu
Sealed State: Katana
initial release: large blade with a small blade on end of handle
final release: black katana with a chain with a small blade at the end
abilities: black getsugya, hyorin getsugya, final getsugya
arrancar release: bestia
strengths: ice, dark
weaknesses: fire, light
dislikes: weak enemies
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nico-Kei

PostSubject: Re: character creation   Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:25 am

name:Nico Kei
class:hollow
apperance: body-4 legs,long tail,black body collor,huge claws as hands.
mask-3 red stripes down the eyes, purple collored eyes.
abilities: ~blood claws~5 red stipes that cuts long distances,climing buildings by beating legs and claws into them,slashing claws, -special ability- ~hollows wing's~ gives ability to fly and speed up attacks and movements.
strenght:-------
weakness:-------
dislikes: other hollow's
killed by: accidentaly getting in the middle of gunfire
Back to top Go down
Nico-Kei

PostSubject: Re: character creation   Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:30 am

XD im the only hollow class here lol!
Back to top Go down
ani101mi

PostSubject: Bleach Character   Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:15 pm

Name: Ryuusei Sugiyama ( yes i know there's a guy named Ryuusei in bleach but i don't care)(female)
Age(at death): 5
Soul Society Age: 15
Class: Soul-reaper
Appearance: Ryuusei has long(to her butt), straight hair. Her hairstyle is visual kei and her hair is a dark shade of magenta. Her eyes are exactly as Toshiro's Hitsugaya(the same color). She wears a shinigami kimono,but instead of the long skirt,she has it short(about a little over her knees but not like a mini skirt). She wears a giant white ribbon over her waist and ties in the back. That's where she carries her zanpaku-to. She's about a 5'2" and weights 110 lbs.
Zanpakuto: Denkihassha
Sealed State: katana
Regular State: two swords with 25 hooks each one, unified by a chain.( 25 hooks because of the number of opponents i've beaten, each time i win a new hook is add to one of the swords)
Bankai: Eyes turn completely white, all 25 hook swords separate forming 50 hook swords. The chain that unified them breaks and the swords float in mid air and fire like projectiles when i say so.

Abilities:
-electricity
-pin point vital organs
-hits vital organs with the swords... never missing

Final State(bankai): (everything from the bankai description) floats in mid-air and starts to act like a evil ghost girl( Ex: "You don't wanna play with me... then DIE!!")

Abilities:
-All of the above,
-maximum speed and strength
-silent kill

Weaknesses:
Being so soft-hearted

Renji Abarai( as a crush), dango and pork ramen

Dislike:
anyone who hurts her living family or friends

Cause of death: Got ill and died.

History: Dead at the age of 5, Ryuusei was sent to the Soul Society by her father,Ooji Sugiyama( current soul reaper, dead before she was born). She had no option but to attend the Soul Reaper Academy. There she met Rukia,Renji, Momo and the rest of the soul reapers. Ryuusei was very smart and was top of her class. Though she like Renji, she was a shy person and didn't admit it in public. One day, she decided to give him a letter in person. Renji read the letter carefully, his reply was easy and quick but heart-warming and sweet..."I like you too" with a huge smile on his face. ^^
Back to top Go down
Cyinide

PostSubject: Re: character creation   Sat Sep 12, 2009 5:34 am

how excatly do i make my character
Back to top Go down
enteng11

PostSubject: Re: character creation   Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:56 am

Name: Iko Kumoyuki
Class: Soul Reaper/ Wanderer
Appearance: Avatar

Zanpakuto Muri Shinju (Murder Suicide)
Sealed state: It is a bone inside his body that he could pull any time he wants
Regular state: a bone scythe
Bankai: Mugon (silence)
- his zampakuto suddenly creates a black field which would give death to anything it touches

Abilities:
Activation word: Kyasuto ue Takai (prepare the other world)
-Shouten Nora (Death upon the field)
- when in shikai, his zampakuto could give life to heal or to take life and give death to anyone that glares or slashed by it.
-Tokoyonokuni Hantei (heaven/hell’s verdict)
-A shield that is able to protect anyone depending on how they fear the appearance of the shield. If they were afraid, the shield would break, but if they are brave enough to look at it, they will certainly live.

Likes only to get back to soul society, wishing someone to remember him and break the seal that separates him from that world

Dislikes: His human form with an immortal soul. He was bound in human flesh as a punishment for giving death to thousands of soul including the former head captain before Yamamoto Genryūsai Shigekuni. His soul is immortal yet the body he wears gets older and older.

Story: Iko Kumoyuki was a shimigami with intense force. Genryūsai was one of his followers. He had a conflict between him and the previous captain general that lead them both to fight each other. The fought until death. But no one ever imagined the Bankai of Komoyuki would be that powerful. He was given the name Murishu (Master of death) by his own zampakutu. Muri Shinju is a one and only sword that only comes once.
Murishu was supposed to be the next head captain but instead gave the position to Genryū and banned himself from soul society. His actions lead to destruction of the great world. The king gave a punishment to Murishu and gave him a human body to him. His name and history was erased from history, except in Genryūsai’s mind. Murishu now found a way to make his human body last longer. His soul is banned both from soul society and the human world. But he made a seal that could released his soul from the punishment if ever anyone could say his real name. Genryūsai is forbidden to say his name, nor write or give any clues about his existence.
But one day he will be released again. One day his soul would set foot in any world without fading. One day he would get his name back in history, and that day will come upon his meeting with Ichigo Kurosaki …,

Back to top Go down
enteng11

PostSubject: Re: character creation   Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:24 am

Name: Iko Kumoyuki
Class: Soul Reaper/ Wanderer
Appearance: Avatar

Zanpakuto Muri Shinju (Murder Suicide)
Sealed state: It is a bone inside his body that he could pull any time he wants

Regular state: a bone scythe

Bankai: Mugon (silence)

- his zampakuto suddenly creates a black field which would give death to anything it touches

Abilities:
Activation word: Kyasuto ue Takai (prepare the other world)
-Shouten Nora (Death upon the field)
- when in shikai, his zampakuto could give life to heal or to take life and give death to anyone that glares or slashed by it.
-Tokoyonokuni Hantei (heaven/hell’s verdict)
-A shield that is able to protect anyone depending on how they fear the appearance of the shield. If they were afraid, the shield would break, but if they are brave enough to look at it, they will certainly live.

Likes only to get back to soul society, wishing someone to remember him and break the seal that separates him from that world

Dislikes: His human form with an immortal soul. He was bound in human flesh as a punishment for giving death to thousands of soul including the former head captain before Yamamoto Genryūsai Shigekuni. His soul is immortal yet the body he wears gets older and older.

Story: Iko Kumoyuki was a shimigami with intense force. Genryūsai was one of his followers. He had a conflict between him and the previous captain general that lead them both to fight each other. The fought until death. But no one ever imagined the Bankai of Komoyuki would be that powerful. He was given the name Murishu (Master of death) by his own zampakutu. Muri Shinju is a one and only sword that only comes once.
Murishu was supposed to be the next head captain but instead gave the position to Genryū and banned himself from soul society. His actions lead to destruction of the great world. The king gave a punishment to Murishu and gave him a human body to him. His name and history was erased from history, except in Genryūsai’s mind. Murishu now found a way to make his human body last longer. His soul is banned both from soul society and the human world. But he made a seal that could released his soul from the punishment if ever anyone could say his real name. Genryūsai is forbidden to say his name, nor write or give any clues about his existence.
But one day he will be released again. One day his soul would set foot in any world without fading. One day he would get his name back in history, and that day will come upon his meeting with Ichigo Kurosaki ….
Back to top Go down
Marrik

PostSubject: Re: character creation   Thu Sep 24, 2009 2:17 am

Name: Hane Yaiba

Appearance:
Fighting Style: uses his increased speed and a quick mind to make up for lacking physical power

Zanpakuto: jouten sokuryoku

Sealed state: thin medium katan with a guard that resembles two wings

Initial release: the guard disperses and reforms slightly larger on Hane's back leaving him with a guard less sword

Abilities: the feathers are as sharp as blades, increases mobility to the point of faster running speed a much higher jump and the speed at which he falls, to a degree, but is unable to stop his fall completely

Final Release: the wings get considerably larger and shine but no sword is left

Abilities:able to use the large wings like a blade also increases mobility far beyond original perimeters able to maintain flight for 10 minutes, moves include
bladed gale: which kicks up extremely powerful wind sending blade like feathers flying in the direction of the wind
shainingu wing: the feathers from jouten sokuryoku flutter very quickly reflecting its own light and increasing it ten fold making it almost blinding on top of that the sound created by the blade like feathers make a sound equal to a million chirping crickets , hence why Hane always wears headphones.

Strengths: speed, intelligence

Weaknesses: Strength, gets bored easily

Dislikes: idiots with to much power

Favorite food (optional) Rigatoni Carbonara

Least favorite food (optional) .... whhhaaaa
Back to top Go down
Marrik

Registration date : 2009-09-24

PostSubject: Re: character creation   Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:07 am

Name: Hane Yaiba

Appearance:
Fighting Style: ataro: uses his increased speed and a quick mind to make up for lacking physical power

Zanpakuto: jouten sokuryoku

Sealed state: thin medium katan with a guard that resembles two wings

Initial release: the guard disperses and reforms slightly larger on Hane's back leaving him with a guard less sword

Abilities: the feathers are as sharp as blades, increases mobility to the point of faster running speed a much higher jump and the speed at which he falls, to a degree, but is unable to stop his fall completely

Final Release: the wings get considerably larger and shine but no sword is left

Abilities:able to use the large wings like a blade also increases mobility far beyond original perimeters able to maintain flight for 10 minutes, moves include
bladed gale: which kicks up extremely powerful wind sending blade like feathers flying in the direction of the wind

shainingu wing: the feathers from jouten sokuryoku flutter very quickly reflecting its own light and increasing it ten fold making it almost blinding on top of that the sound created by the blade like feathers make a sound equal to a million chirping crickets , hence why Hane always wears headphones.

Strengths: speed, intelligence

Weaknesses: Strength, gets bored easily

Dislikes: idiots with to much power

Favorite food (optional) Rigatoni Carbonara

Least favorite food (optional) .... whhhaaaa
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kokuei K

PostSubject: My Character   Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:07 pm

Name: Kokuei Kokuten
Class: Arrancar - Espada #3 (new espada)
Appearance: about 5'11" black medium length hair. Remains of mask on Right side of jaw. blue green eyes. Number 3 tattoo under left collar bone (small)
Zanpakuto: Uma Kumori (Shadow Horse) or Ensombreza Caballo (Spanish)
Sealed state:
Resurrección:
Release/Command: He kneels on the ground and is covered by his long white coat, bowing his head he yells his command which is Corra meaning run in spanish
Strengths: Sword Play and Hand to Hand Combat
Weaknesses: Unknown
Dislikes: Weakness, Crying, Complaining, Holding Back

Story
After the defeat of Aizen's Espada were defeated, Hueco Mundo was in a state of chaos. Five new Arrancar occupied Las Noches, fighting anyone who dared to enter, killing those who were too weak, five more Arrancar were added to the team, ordering themselves by strength like the previous Espada, Kokuei Kokuten was given the rank of Espada Number 3. His number was tattooed below his left collar bone and is covered by his jacket. He has only released his Zanpakuto once and that was only when the Arrancar who became Espada Number 1 came to Las Noches before the Espada was formed again. Little is known about the new Espada's plans, all that is known is that they are much stronger then the previous Espada.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: character creation   

Back to top Go down

character creation
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next